A regular relationship... in an irregular world.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Chauvinist Pig


Is it terrible that I like having a housewife? Being freelance, Miss and I go in and out of active employment at proper offices, verses staying home and working on our own stuff. I just began a new job and have left my holiday lazy days for early mornings, lots of coffee, a fairly long commute, and late nights at the office. Miss, on the other hand, is dealing with independent projects, and therefore, gets to stay in the luxury of our home office. This means, she is home when I leave in the mornings, and home when I return in the evenings... with dinner ready. And boy, do I LOVE it. Ooooo... I feel like a husband from the 1950's. She makes me breakfast and grabs the paper in the mornings and then does my laundry. I'm soaking it up so much, I might as well finish the night with a scotch and a cigar, while the little wifey rubs my feet. It's terrible, I know. But I can't deny - I'm totally enjoying it.

xoxo,
Ms.

No comments: