A regular relationship... in an irregular world.

Friday, December 08, 2006

All I want for Christmas is... ummmm - wait.


Okay - get this... Miss was talking with her mother on the phone and having that conversation that you have when you talk about what to get someone else for Christmas. "Well, she wants X... or she needs some Y...," etc. And then her mother points out that every year she's gotten Miss and her brother underwear. Innocently, she asks, "Maybe I should get Ms. underwear too?" UNDERWEAR. My girlfriend's mother offered to buy me underwear for Christmas. What am I to make of this? What if I open a brightly colored package in front of her entire family and it's PANTIES? Or worse -- GRANNY PANTIES! I will die. Then this blog will be over. Then you will never hear my rants about same-sex discrimination or Dubya's antics, or my conservative family again. It will be death by underwear.

wish me well,
Ms.

No comments: